Maidstone supported employment
We support people with mental health needs to gain and maintain work.
If you have been out of work for a long time, we understand that getting back to work can be a daunting and scary thought. We can help and encourage you to gain new skills and build your confidence. We can offer guidance and individually tailored support programmes that are time-unlimited.
We can support you to:
- manage your mental health in work and make reasonable adustments
- write your CV and explain any gaps in your work history
- fill out and submit application forms for posts
- write covering letters
- be prepared in an interview and have a clear view of what questions you can and should ask
- carry out mock interviews
- search for appropriate job roles
- retain employment if you are signed off sick or struggling at work due to mental health issues
- develop your skills to improve your confidence and update your work skills
- access relevant training and eduction related to work
Working in partnership
We work closely with local employers, GPs, Community Mental Health Teams, Jobcentre Plus, Citizens Advice Bureaus, Pathways to Work and business networking groups..
where we are
Maidstone Download the Maidstone brochure here
mcch Employment service
84 Holland Road
Kent ME14 1UT
t 01622 688003
View Larger Map