With the right support, at the right time, you will feel confident to get into work.
We will provide you with the support you need to get into work, in a truly personalised way.
This may mean paid work, work experience or voluntary work. Whatever your goal is, we'll help you to achieve it.
Who may use this service?
This supported employment service is for people with autism, learning disabilities, mental health needs and physical disabilities.
We work with the London Borough of Sutton, who commission this service.
We can support you to:
- write your CV and fill out application forms
- search for jobs that match your skills
- prepare for interviews and attend with you, if you need the support
identify changes or adjustments at your work
- understand your rights as an employee or volunteer
How we work with you
- We work with you to write an individual support plan with goals and timescales.
- We look at voluntary work experience and training to develop your skills.
- We run job clubs with a group of people.
- We will signpost you to organisations or resources that may help, like the Citizens Advice Bureau or Sutton Uplight health and wellbeing services.
- We will provide flexible support depending on where you are on your employment journey.
- If you're off sick or struggling with work, we can also support you to keep your job by working with you are your employer.
We also offer support and guidance to employers.
Do you need support?
We can support you if you live in the London Borough of Sutton and have autism, a learning disability, mental health needs or a physical disability.
To see how we can support you, please get in touch:
- Call us on 0800 028 28 15
- Email email@example.com
- Or you can speak directly to your Learning Disability Team or Mental Health Team.
Where we are:
mcch Supported Employment
Saint Helier Community Centre