Richmond and Wandsworth
With the right support, at the right time, you will feel confident to get into work.
We are a charity with 30 years' experience in the sector and we have a strong track record of supporting people into meaningful employment. We will provide you with the support you need to find work, in a truly personalised way.
Who may use this service?
This supported employment service is for people with autism, learning disabilities, mental health needs, physical disabilities and sensory impairments.
We work with the London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames and Wandsworth Council to support people to gain and keep paid employment.
We can support you to:
- write your CV and fill out application forms
- search for jobs that match your skills
- prepare for interviews and attend with you, if you need the support
- work with employers to make adjustments to the interview process
- identify changes or adjustments at your work
- understand your rights as an employee or volunteer
How we work with you
- We work with you to write an individual support plan with goals and timescales.
- We look at your work goals and provide support to develop your skills, which may include work trials, work experience, education, training and voluntary work.
- We look at voluntary work experience and training to develop your skills.
- We run job clubs encouraging peer support.
- We will signpost you to organisations or resources to support particular needs.
- We will provide flexible support depending on where you are on your employment journey.
- If you're off sick or struggling with work, we can also support you to keep your job by working with you and your employer.
We also offer support and guidance to employers for existing employees and in the promotion of employing people with disabilities.
Do you need support?
We can support you if you live in the London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames or Wandsworth and have autism, a learning disability, mental health needs, a sensory impairment or a physical disability.
Where we are
Suites G06 and 210
179-181 Lower Richmond Road
If you would like to get in touch, please email us