Quality services and quality monitoring
mcch is committed to providing a high standard of service to people we support, organisations we work in partnership with and other stakeholders.
The high standard of service we aim for is achieved through our Quality Framework, which features systems, quality assurance and promotes continuous improvement.
Our standards (what we do to give people the best support):
- Having choice and control.
- Respect and dignity.
- Being independent, safe, healthy and well.
- Involvement and taking part.
- Rights and responsibilities.
Read more about our vision, values and standards by clicking here.
We have services regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) who have set Essential Standards of Quality and Safety. Where Supporting People funding exists, we adhere to the Quality Assessment Framework (QAF) Standards through a process of service reviews.
We also have internal standards that cover:
- protecting people from abuse and mistreatment
- working in partnership with people we support
- customer service standards in offices
- best practice benchmarking standards (in progress)
We audit, monitor and regularly review our services through both internal and external assessment. All feedback is reviewed to make sure that we are continuously improving. We regularly monitor new legislation and best practice to make sure that our policies and procedures are updated.
We do an annual satisfaction survey amongst people we support and families/carers. Please click on the links below to read the latest satisfaction survey responses:
We are currently reviewing how we get feedback and our next survey will be in 2017.
- we support Quality Checkers (experts by experience) to carry out audits in services
- quarterly audits at the service by senior managers
- internal audits by independent auditors
- audits of newly acquired services
- audits of central services departments
- environmental audits
- health and safety audits
- observational monitoring
- property inspections
- schedule of Board member visits
- Investors in People accreditation
- ISO 14001 Environment Award
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Award
- OHAS 18001 Health and Safety Award
- CQC review visits
- Supporting People inspections
- Financial audit
- Housing Associations SHIP monitoring
- Fire and Environmental Health Inspections
- Contract reviews and Commissioner inspections
Click here to view our Driving Up Quality self-assessment for 2016