Mental health enterprises:
It is widely accepted that work can play a vital role in recovery for many people with mental health needs. Our enterprises for people with mental health needs support people within a short time-frame (normally six months) to enable a more focused and structured working environment.
Enterprises offer a stress-free workplace that is supportive of an individual's mental health need.
- improved confidence/self-esteem
- social skills gained
- basic work skills developed
- opportunity to meet new peole
- access to new vocations
- experience of real working practices
- increased workplace responsibilities
- progress to supported paid work within mcch enterprises