We offer individual support to people with learning disabilities.
Can we support you?
We can support you if you live in your own home or if you live with your parents/carers.
You are supported to take part in the community and to live more independently.
We can provide support to:
- meet personal needs
- manage a tenancy
- develop daily living skills
- support and assist in setting budget plans, including bill payments
- make links and social networks within the community
- assistance and training to use public transport
- access education or employment
- meet your cultural needs
- learn new skills and build confidence
Our staff receive regular training and are expected to have or are working twoards NVQ level 3 or QCF level 3 in health and social care.
Staff will support your individual needs.
Staff will be:
- good listeners
- helpful, but don't take over
Our staff have enhanced Criminal Records Bureau clearance and are trained to meet your needs. Staff training covers safeguarding adults, risk assessment, health & safety, first aid and learning disability awareness (and many more...).
referrals to our service:
You can contact us directly for a chat about how we can support you.
If you are interested in this service, we can accept your referral directly, just contact us.
You may wish to speak to your Care Manager, who will organise your referral with us.
If you would like further information about community support, please contact us using our website contact form.