Our aim is to enable all individuals to live as independently as possible in a home of their choice.
We do this through registered care and supported living.
We provide support to help you to make your own decisions and choice and become part of the community.
We can provide support to:
- maintain your physical and mental wellbeing
- develop your daily living skills
- help you to manage your finances
- help you to maintain your tenancy (supported living)
- access community services
Dependent on your individual needs, staff may support you up to 24 hours in the day.
There are a few options for housing and include:
- living in a shared home with others (you have your own bedroom, but share lounge, kitchen, etc)
- living in a self-contained flat (giving your greater independence)
- living in your own home
We support you to live with dignity and greater independence. We do this through our support staff and can consider assistive technology to support this.
We make sure that you are involved in making decisions about your home and all aspects of your life. We also make sure that you are happy with the support provided and where you live. We do this through support plans and we have many other quality monitoring procedures to make sure you are receiving the support that you need.
- Registered care services are monitored through the Care Quality Commission.
- Supported living services are monitored against the Quality Assessment Framework.
- We also carry out our own internal quality checks.
to find out if we can support you within our services, please use our website contact form to make an enquiry.