What we do
Somewhere to live
Our aim is to support people to live as independently as possible in a home of their choice.
We have a number of registered care and supported living services across the South East. We also support people living in their own homes.
We provide support to help you to make your own decisions and choice and become part of the community.
We can provide support to:
- maintain your physical and mental wellbeing
- develop your daily living skills
- help you to manage your finances
- help you to maintain your tenancy (supported living)
- access community services
- live your life to the fullest
Dependent on your individual needs, staff may support you up to 24 hours in the day.
There are a few options for housing and include:
- living in a shared home with others (you have your own bedroom, but share lounge, kitchen, etc)
- living in a self-contained flat (giving your greater independence)
- living in your own home.
We support you to live with dignity and greater independence. We do this through our support staff and can consider assistive technology to support this.
Something worthwhile to do:
We support people to live their life how they want to. So, whether you are into sports, films, cooking or music, we will support you.
We run a nightclub in Dartford every month (the last Wednesday) at Industry nightclub in Spital Street. Find out more>
Getting a job
Working or volunteering can really help a person's self-esteem and build confidence. We have enterprises in Kent that can support you to find work - Tuck by Truck and Growing Concern. We also run supported employment services in Richmond and Wandsworth, and Sutton.