information for customers
mcch has developed 11 enterprises, providing quality services to the local community.
If you would like to use one of our enterprises, please click on the links below to find out more:
Tuck by Truck franchise
An opportunity for your organisation
tuck by truck
is a franchise that can be used by other service providers as an innovative way of supporting people to gain work-related skills. It's cost-effective and an innovative way of providing support to people with learning disabilities, autism or mental health needs.
Becoming a franchisee – some of the benefits:
- Two weeks of support to assist the set up of your enterprise (may include training, support with canvassing businesses or set up of the enterprise and systems)
- Start-up package that includes snack trays, pricing guns, marketing materials, honesty cash boxes and a comprehensive guide to running the franchise
- An innovative proposition for commissioners
- A potential customer base of around 200 businesses
- Utilising the customer base to open up opportunities for work trials or paid employment for people you support
- Membership of the tuck by truck forum to share best practice
For more information about becoming a franchisee, to request a franchise pack and to visit one of our tuck by truck
services, please contact us