We're recruiting support staff for Sussex Avenue, a registered care service in Canterbury. This could be the perfect role for you!
Where will I be working?
Sussex Avenue (24 hours support)
Sussex Avenue is a purpose-built bungalow supporting 10 adults with multiple physical and learning disabilities.
Situated within easy reach of the town centre, Sussex Avenue is also close to all other local shops and community facilities. Residents receive 24 hours support and wake-in night staff.
Residents need support with their personal care, to maintain friendships, to access the community and to encourage independent living skills.
We support people to live fulfilling lives and to take part in activities like sailing, theatre trips, holidays and discos.
You'll need to be:
- caring and kind
- passionate about supporting people to be the best they can be
- enthusiastic about supporting people to try new things
- supportive and easy to work with
- able to pick things up easily - you don't need to have previous experience in a similar role, just the enthusiasm to help people lead a happy life.
What's great about mcch?
- We will give you all the training you need to do your job well.
- You will also do a week's induction before you start work, to give you the confidence and knowledge before starting working with people.
- You will be able to work flexible hours that fit around your lifestyle.
- Every day is always different, so you'll have a varied workload.
- We have a range of benefits including childcare vouchers, a staff discounts
website, opportunities to become more involved at mcch.
- We have over 28 year's experience in the sector. Read more about our history here.