We'd like to say a huge thank you to our 11 teams who took part in this year's golf day.
We raised £4,600, which will go into our 'experience fund', to help people we support to access activities and experiences they may not otherwise get the chance to do.
Emma Cassley, Fundraising Manager, said: "The sun was shining and the players were in good spirits, although there were some very nervous players on the first tee! The yellow ball competition seemed the most nerve-racking, with everyone worried they would lose the ball! And some did of course, but that just adds to the excitement of the day!"
Held at King's Hill Golf Club, the players enjoyed their round of golf, followed by a lunch and raffle. Emma continues: "The course was stunning with some fantastic views. The staff at the golf club were excellent and I'd like to thank them for all their help. I wold also like to thank DSL for sponsoring 18th hole. The day went so well that we've already booked up for next year - Friday 7 June 2019 at King's Hill Golf Club. So if you'd like to take part next year, please reserve your place!"
- Best individual score: Darrell Jones (Fire Action)
- Runner-up for individual score: Max Holt (Swingers) awarded on countback
- Best team score: Gallagher
- Runners-up team score: Fire Action
- Longest drive: Steve Gilson (Nash Harvey)
- Nearest the pin: Sam Dennis (Swingers)
- Yellow ball best score: Gallagher